WeAre – Experts in VR
WeAre – a passionate team that brings virtual reality technology from a niche to the business world.
To further drive our continuous growth, we are looking for a VR Unity C# Developer (m/f) to bolster our small and passionate team in the heart of Berlin starting immediately.
- Developing new features based on costumer specifications
- Writing clean, clear, comprehensible, documented and performance optimised code
- Writing a documentation for the usage of the scripts/modules in Unity
- General suggestions to enhance the product (software architecture, interactivity etc.)
- Systematic testing of modules on your own and in cooperation with designers and testers, as well as evaluating the results and giving proposals for eliminating problems.
- 3+ years hands-on coding in C#
- 3+ years experience in C++
- Experience with network programming, preferably with the Unity Multiplayer API (UNET) or similar systems
- Experience in optimizing the performance of desktop-3D in Unity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience in Virtual Reality and especially the HTC Vive
- Experience in the games industry
- Experience with Version Control Tools like Git or SVN
What We Offer
- Working on a wide spectrum of tasks ranging from avatars to multiplayer synchronization
- Having the chance to gain experience in the very current topic of virtual reality
- Having fun as part of a passionate team in the heart of Berlin
Please send your applications at email@example.com!