WeAre – Experts in VR
Offene Stellen im Wachstumsmarkt Virtual Reality
WeAre enables global teams to overcome boundaries and work together over long distances. The Virtual Reality conferencing system allows employees to conduct remote meetings easily, quickly and cost-effectively, as well as collaborating on virtual 3D CAD files.
To further drive our continuous growth, we are looking for a VR Unity C# Developer (m/f/d) to bolster our small and passionate team in the heart of Berlin starting immediately.
- Developing new features based on costumer specifications
- Writing clean, clear, comprehensible, documented and performance optimised code
- Writing a documentation for the usage of the scripts/modules in Unity
- General suggestions to enhance the product (software architecture, interactivity etc.)
- Systematic testing of modules on your own and in cooperation with designers and testers, as well as evaluating the results and giving proposals for eliminating problems.
- 3+ years hands-on coding in C#
- 3+ years experience in C++
- Experience with network programming, preferably with the Unity Multiplayer API (UNET) or similar systems
- Experience in optimizing the performance of desktop-3D in Unity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience in Virtual Reality and especially the HTC Vive
- Experience in the games industry
- Experience with Version Control Tools like Git or SVN
What We Offer
- Working on a wide spectrum of tasks ranging from avatars to multiplayer synchronization
- Having the chance to gain experience in the very current topic of virtual reality
- Having fun as part of a passionate team in the heart of Berlin
Please send your applications at email@example.com.